New and returning patients, simply follow the steps below!
BEFORE YOU BEGINConsult our FAQ for answers to common questions about our our intake process. If you're with DHS, go here instead.
Due to the current rise in local COVID-19 cases caused by the highly infectious Omicron variant, all consultations and therapy scheduled for new or returning clients will be telehealth only until further notice.
- This form is required for all new patients and patients returning after a hiatus of 6 months or more.
- The information you provide here is essential for us to determine the best way to meet your child's current needs.
STEP 2Watch your inbox for an email from our intake team.
- If we have a clinician who can meet your child & family's current needs, you will receive an email invitation to schedule a phone conversation with an intake specialist.
- Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, intake staff are available for phone calls by appointment only.
- As of January 2022, all initial consultations with clinicians will be continue to be conducted via telehealth (phone or Zoom) until further notice.