Monday - Friday -- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS (July - August)
Monday - Thursday -- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday -- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday -- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. September – June
Main Office Line: (503) 452-8002
Fax: (503) 452-0084
NOTE: All scheduling requests must be done by phone.
To expedite your call please use the following extensions:
Press 2 for information or scheduling
Press 5 to leave a message for your clinician or to check on inclement weather notice
Press 6 for office hours and directions
Press 0 for the front desk
New/Returning Clients: Click Here
Incoming Documents: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This email is for receiving client documents only (include your child's name and date of birth). Questions or inquiries, please call the main office line or email email@example.com.
DHS Caseworkers: Click Here
Prescription Refills: For more detailed information on prescription refills click here
Billing Questions: (503) 452-0307 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Payment Options: On-Line Payment
Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
- If you are experiencing an after-hours emergency please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
- If you need to contact your clinician for a situation that cannot wait until the office reopens, please contact our answering service directly at 503-294-1309 in case of an emergency only.
INFORMATION ABOUT APPOINTMENTS:
- Please note and track your appointments. Reminder calls/emails/texts are a courtesy and are not guaranteed. Appointments are scheduled at your request. 48 business hours advance notice is required to cancel/change a scheduled appointment.
- Therapy or consultation: You may cancel at no charge up to 48 hours (2 business days) in advance. If you cancel with less than two business days’ notice, you will be assessed a fee of up to 100% of the appointment cost. Cancellations left via voicemail or email after business hours will be considered received as of the next business day.
Evaluations: If you must cancel an evaluation appointment, please notify us at least one week in advance. We may elect not to reschedule evaluations cancelled without sufficient notice.
- Our cancellation policies reflect an increasing trend of appointment cancellations on short notice. While we realize emergencies and other scheduling conflicts are sometimes unavoidable, our cancellation policy is designed to respect both your clinician’s time and the scheduling needs of other families.
Please contact the office directly during business hours to change or cancel appointments. Please leave a voicemail for scheduling changes if calling after-hours.